SENIOUR UNITY3D DEVELOPER
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who we are, What we need
ANGRUP Simulation team is responsible for creating a virtual world and simulation system for land vehicles. We are looking for new teammates to work with us in our international projects. We need experienced unity3D developers in our team.
- Simulation Software Core Development
- Scene Design & Implementation
- Hardware Integration / Test
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of Unity 3D development experience
- 3+ years of C# development experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in Unity3D Scenario Design
- Experienced in Unity3D Performance Optimization
- Experienced in MS-SQL
- Experienced in DevExpress eXpressApp Framework (XAF)
- Experience in using third-party APIs and SDKs
- Experienced in SVN
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection patterns and writing loosely coupled, scalable code.
- Strong understanding of C# and OOP programming principles
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard
- Open to improvements
- Experienced in C# Job System
- Experience with mixed reality development (including VR and AR) using any platform (Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive)
- Multithreading in Unity3d
- Animation design
- 3D Modelling
- Not to be an international travel obstacle.
- Military service should be completed (for males).