The remote-control station (Instructor Console) is a system developed for the remote management of the driver training simulator, which communicates with the simulator over the network. The software of the instructor runs over the network and the whole system is managed via the remote-control station.
- INSTRUCTOR STATION SOFTWARE
The instructor station software can control the simulator remotely.
- The remote console station is controlled by the instructor and the following competencies are provided by the instructor.
- Start a scenario
- Selection of weather conditions (Rain, Snow, Fog, Sun)
- Traffic condition selection (No Traffic, Low Traffic, Normal Traffic, High Traffic)
- Education Language Selection (Turkish, English, Arabic, German, Urdu ...)
- Simulation clock settings
- Selection of training duration
- Vehicle Selection
- Task Selection
- Malfunctions (Flat Tire, Close Lights, Collusion Avoidance, Throw Object etc…)
After the training starts, all the technical data coming from the simulator can be traced through the remote-control station during the training and the simulation training can be interfered. This trainer simulator may intervene in the following contexts.
- Create an instant report
- Change the simulation time (night, day, etc.)
- Changing the position of the vehicle in the simulation environment
- Vehicle fault system (wheels burst, brake failure etc.)
- Automatic to manual shift
- Changing the vehicle's power settings (diesel, gasoline vehicle etc.)
- Control of assistant systems (ABS, ASR, TCS, ESP)
- Recording of training (* .mp4 format) **
The remote management system can manage more than one simulation system at a time. Basically, a single-monitor control station is required for 1 simulation system. Upon request, a camera recording system can be added to the control station and the training can be recorded via the camera.
“Controlling Multiple Simulator with Instructor Station”** Optional – Software Features