XBUS - BUS TRAINING SIMULATOR
The system solutions for advanced bus simulation training. Otokar Sultan 145S brand models are manufactured in the same dimensions using the actual vehicle equipment. The visual system 4 is provided with a 180-degree (FOW) view of the LED display. The simulator cabin is 2.5m high and 3m depth.
1 – OVERVIEW
X-BUS bus simulator training simulator has 2 main devices. The system can be controlled instructor station remotel. Simulator can be built on open cabin, half open cabin or closed cabin. On the other hand visual system can customize for on motion visual system.
We have tree diffent version of x-bus simulation system. The basic one is closed cabin economic non-motion bus training simulator. The business and professional one has motion platform. You can choole motion platform below.
1.1 - DRIVING SIMULATOR
Driver and additional staff can join education at the same time. Simulation software can measure user data with electronic sensors and record them into analysis and repoting software. The instructor can follow can control whole steps simultenously with instructor stations.Help cameras have been placed under the simulator cabin and record training. Instructor can follow all the training video data through instructor console.
1.2 – TRAINERS CONSOLE
- Scenario Management
- Weather Condition Management
- Traffic Management
- Watch Realtime Vehicle Information ( speed, rpm, etc. )
- Geal, Pedal state
2 – MODULES
ın the simulation system modules that are grouped under the main headings.
- DRIVING SIMULATOR
- COCKPIT AND CONTROLS
- VISUAL SYSTEM
- SIMULATOR CONTROL CABINET
- SIMULATOR CONTROL BOARD
- SIMULATOR COMPUTER
- POWER MANAGEMENT
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- CAMERA RECORDS SYSTEM
- EMERGENCY STOP SYSTEM
- SOUND SYSTEM
- INSTRUCTOR CONSOLE AND CONTROLS
- SIMULATION SOFTWARE
3 – COCPIT AND CONTROLS
All checks on vehicles on the device can be controlled from the software. Thus, the user will get the training to get experience in a virtual environment. The controls used are listed below..
- Steering wheel.
- The number of turns of the steering wheel is the same as the actual vehicle.
- Vehicle horn.
- The steering stiffness is the same with real vehicles.
- When the steering wheel is turned and left when it comes to automatically midpoint as in the actual vehicle.
- Steering wheel assembly is controlled by an electric motor. In this way, high precision can be provided.
- Automatic or manual gear
- Brake, accelerator and clutch pedals
- Stiffness rates of the pedals are as in a real car. This process is integrated into the special jacks for pedal system.
- The clutch engagement point can be adjusted from the software.
- Gas sensitivity can be adjusted from software
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted from the software.
- adjustable driver's seat.
- signal lever to the left and right signals.
- Right signal light on the instrument panel when it should be given the right signals flashing.
- Left signal light on the instrument panel when the left turn signal flashing should be given.
- Lights on-off switch.
- Park off switch lights on.
- Turn off switch dipped headlights.
- Turn off switch beam.
- Wiper Arm.
- The ignition key and the ignition slot.
- indicators on the instrument panel should illuminate when the ignition key is turned.
- Seatbelt and seat belt warning light
- Air Brake System ( two analog air tank )
- Analog dashboard.
- Emergency button.
- Front Door to Door Power Switch.
- Rear Door Power Switch.
- Radiator Button.
- Indoor buttons.
- Front Fog Button.
- Rear Fog Button.
- The seat belt warning light
- Radio / Tape
- Air Buttons
- The actual front cockpit (Otokar Sultan)
4 – Motion Platform
Simulation data read from the telemetry process and software tool that converts physical movement. The vehicle cabin is mounted on the moving cutting platform. Grease platform 2DOF applied as 3DOF or 6DOF.
( Picture 2: Electric servo motor 6 DOF Motion Platform )
Another step that should be considered in the choice of moving platforms, vertical movement rates (lifting, lowering), and the angle of inclination. These values will vary depending on the capabilities of the platform used.
( Resim 3: Elektrikli Servo Motor 3DOF Haraketli Platform )
5 – VISUAL SYSTEM
The simulator has 7680 x1080 resolution with 4x47’’ full HD led monitor . The professional version of the simulator we can integrate 3xprojection system with 180 degree curved display
( Resim 4: 4 Adet 47'' 1080p Full HD 3D LED Görsel Sistem )
6 – SIMULATOR CONTROL BOARD
Simulator control board, all the electronic signals from the vehicle is an electronic card which transmits to process simulation software. The main task is to ensure that communication between hardware and software.
7 – SIMULATOR COMPUTER
The simulator computer process data comes from simulation software and vehicle electronics.
8 – POWER MANAGEMENT
The system comes from 3KW Ups and emergency button can control whole system electric.
9 – NETWORK MANAGEMENT
The system has gigabit network.
10 – CAMERA RECORDING SYSTEM
The system has 4 different camera located on simulator cabin. The camera recording system can be managed via the web or locally. The instructor can follow education status over by instructor cabin video console. The instructor can record the education up to depens on DVR edvice hard drive capacity. The standart hard drive capacity is 1GB.
( Picture 6: Camera System)
11 – EMERGENCY STOP SYSEM
Instructor or trainer can stop whole system with the emergeny button. This button can cut all electric in to whole system.
( Picture 7: Emergency Stop Button )
12 – Sound System
The simulator system has 5+1 surround system. All audio devices mounted into cabin.
13 – AIR CONDITIONING
Automatic climate control is provided over the desired cooling. The air condition system has fans and dehumidification system.
14 – INSTRUCTOR CONSOLE AND CONTROLS
The Instructor can control simulator remotely via instructor control station. The console support below functionality
- Start system
- Manage scenario
- Manage training
- Monitor measurement and analysis data
- Tire explosion
- ABS on / off
- ESP on / off
- TCS on / off
- Engine temperature error
- Air Tank error
- Instantly change environmental conditions
- Simulation Time
- Vehicle position
- Remote calibration
- Voice communication between instructor with trainer
- Recording simulation data on database and management.
- Emergency Stop
- Camera System
(Picture 8: Instructor Console)