XV-TH01 Intermediate Level Truck Driver Training Simulator
Our product with the number XV-TH01 is a bus or truck driving training simulator than can be used with three monitors or projection system. The equipment was made out of original vehicle pieces.
The steering wheel, gear, signal switch, wiper arm, pedals, air brake,retarder, adjustable seat, seatbelt and dashboard of the simulator consist of real vehicle equipment. You can see all kinds of warning lights such as speed indicator, tachometer, signals, emergency flasher system, seat belt warning light, handbrake warning light, engine warning light, battery warning light, oil warning light, and the signal for far beams on the dashboard. This equipment is working together with an integrated software system.
Our warning lights are not on the monitor but on the dashboard which is working with an analog system. Every piece of hardware on the sımulator can be controlled via the simulation software. Thus the vehicle equipment can be tracked electronically.
Our simulation software has been built on real vehicle physics. The car that has been used for the software is a VW Polo. The engine power, torque curves, gear ranges, damping values, braking values, weight and fuel consumption data, clutch engagement range, engine friction and inertia values and the steering wheel sensitivity have been processed one-to-one onto the software. If you like you can change these values to introduce your vehicle to the system.
Our software has been constructed for an easy and practical use. After the driver applicant entered his applicant number, he can choose a scenario of his liking (urban, intercity, highway, hill start training, park training, dense and less dense traffic scenarios, four season weather conditions and day-night conditions) between 5 and 50 minutes.
We have scenarios that measure the perception and reflexes of the driver applicant. The driver applicant is informed about traffic rules in voice and text in form of images and audio during the training. While your driver applicant continues to drive in these scenarios, the assessment system in the simulation software will process the evaluation criteria in the background, grade the driver applicant with a point system and record these evaluations.
These recorded evaluations are saved onto the system and can be printed for additional use. The system also creates analyses and visualizations from the recorded data with which you can view graphical reports about your driver applicant.
The graphical view of the analyzed data will help you to gain new point of views about the training process of the driver applicant and supports you to decide on the methods for further training.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The XV-TH01 driving training simulator consists of two basic elements; the simulation software and equipment.
2.1. DRIVING TRAINING SIMULATOR EQUIPMENT
The XV-TH01 simulator equipment consists of real vehicle parts found in actual vehicles in order for the person to learn proper driving. Current features of the simulator:
- Simulator Cabin
- The simulator has a separated compartment that contains actual vehicle controls.
- The vehicle controls in the cabin are in the actual places and positions of a real vehicle.
- An LED and sound system is available in the cabin in order to integrate the user with the simulation environment.
- Vehicle cockpit
- Contains the elements that control real vehicle driving (steering).
- The actual vehicle equipment in the cockpit is in the actual place and position of a real vehicle.
- Steering wheel and car horn.
- The number of turns of the steering wheel corresponds to the number of a real one.
- A horn is available on the steering wheel.
- The steering wheel hardness is the same as of one of a real vehicle.
- When the steering wheel is turned or released it automatically comes to the middle like it is in real vehicles. Real vehicle parts were used for this system.
- While the speed increases during the simulation training, the user loses control over the steering wheel. The vehicle can be controlled in a stable manner.
- A real vehicle gear has been used.
- It is compatible with a clutch gear system. As it is in real vehicles, the gear does only change if the clutch is pressed.
- Putting the car in neutral can be clearly felt by the trainee.
- Shifts happen the same as in a real vehicle.
- Real pedals have been used for the
- brake, accelerator and clutch pedals
- The hardness of the pedals corresponds to pedals of a real vehicle. The hardness of the brake, accelerator and clutch pedals can be controlled with balancing pistons.
- The clutch engagement range can be adjusted via the software.
- The accelerator sensitivity can be adjusted via the software.
- The brake sensitivity can be adjusted via the software.
- Adjustable driver's seat.
- The driver's seat is one that is used in actual vehicles.
- The driver's seat can be adjusted back and forth.
- The back part of the seat can be adjusted.
- The trainee takes a normal driving position when seated in the driver's seat. The seating position is not a in the form of a racing car.
- There is a neck rest on top of the seat correspondent to real vehicles.
- Signal switch for left and right signal.
- In order to simulate a real car the signal switch is placed one-to-one on the left side together with the steering wheel.
- After the signal switch has been used it returns to its original position as soon as the steering wheel has been turned.
- After the right signal has been given, the right signal light is blinking on the dashboard.
- After the left signal has been given, the left signal light is blinking on the dashboard.
- Beam on/off switch
- Real vehicle controls of the brand VW have been used for the beam on/off switch.
- There is an on/off switch for the parking light.
- There is an on/off switch for the dipped beam.
- There is a long beam on/off switch integrated in the signal switch.
- There is a headlamp flasher feature integrated in the signal switch.
- As soon as the dipped beams are activated, the dipped beam light turns on the dashboard.
- As soon as the far beams are activated, the far beam light turns on the dashboard.
- Wiper arms.
- The wiper arm on the simulator is the exact same as of a real vehicle. The wiper arm is on the right connected to the steering wheel.
- The wiper arm has different stages of speed like it is in real vehicles.
- When the wiper arm is pulled into only one direction it activated automatic wiping and the other directions regulate the speed.
- The speed stages consist of slow, normal and fast.
- The automatic wiping happens on the fast speed level.
- Ignition key and ignition slot
- Real vehicle controls of the brand VW have been used for the ignition key and ignition slot.
- The options closed, open and self-starter are available on the ignition slot.
- When the ignition key is brought to the self-starter position as soon as the ignition key is turned, it will return to the normal position as soon as the key is being released.
- As soon as the ignition key is turned, the indicators on the dashboard light up.
- The vehicle key of the driving training simulator is of the same size as of a real VW ignition key.
- Seat belt
- A real seat belt has been used.
- The seat belt begins on the upper part of the left shoulder, encloses the waist and breast area and can be put into the seatbelt port the same way as it is with real seatbelts.
- If the seatbelt is not fastened the warning light on the dashboard lights up.
- Air Brake System
- A real Air Brake has been used.
- An air brake system works simultaneously with dashboard air tank gauges
- Like it is in real vehicles, the handbrake is located behind the gear and is within easy reach for the right hand.
- The warning light turns on as soon as the handbrake is used.
- A real vehicle dashboard.
- Indicators are working in line with the simulation software.
- The indicators are physically mounted to the vehicle cockpit.
- A speedometer is available on the dashboard.
- A tachometer is available on the dashboard.
- Right/left signal indicators are available on the dashboard.
- Dipped/long beam indicators are available on the dashboard.
- A handbrake warning light is available on the dashboard.
- A seatbelt warning light is available on the dashboard.
- An emergency flasher system warning light is available on the dashboard.
- A battery warning light is available on the dashboard.
- An engine warning light is available on the dashboard.
- An oil warning light is available on the dashboard.
- A tachometer is available on the dashboard.
- Emergency Flasher System
- Is a real vehicle part.
- It is located on the right upper part of the cockpit.
- As soon as the emergency flasher system is activated, the warning lights will blink in a synchronous manner just like in real cars
- Visual System
- The simulation monitor is a 3x40’’ LED monitor or 3xProjection system. ( 180 degree FOW )
- To perceive the sounds of the simulation system, a sound system has been installed. The creation of an isolated atmosphere can be created by adding headphones.
- Electronic Control Unit
- Bus / Truck Cocpit
- Adjustable Driver Seat
- Steering Wheel
- Steering Column
- Seat belt (lockable and adjustable)
- Display Panel (all the indicators and lights are working in line with the software)
- Ignition Switch (VW brands featured starter key slot and 3 key stage)
- Brake pedal
- Throttle pedal
- Clutch pedal with gearbox control unit
- Horn sytem
- Air Brake System
- Signal arm
- Light control switch
- Viper arm ( 1 automatic / 4 stage )
- Additional Control Buttons ( door open, Container tools etc. )
- 40''x40''x40'' LED or 32''x32''x32'' LED
- LCD Monitor Mounting Toolkit
- Microsoft Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Simulator Computer
- 2×1 Creative Sound System
- Business :32'' Üç Ekran
- Professional : 40'' Üç Ekran